Monday, September 1, 2008

Winnie the pooh cake

First of all thanks for all those who voted for me in the Iron Cupcake:Earth challenge and those who still wish to vote go to http://mkecupcakequeen.blogspot.com/.

This is my latest addition to children's cakes. I'm quite happy with the outcome although the final result wasn't as I had planned. This is a chocolate pound cake covered with whipped cream and decorated with sugarpaste. Winnie Pooh's tummy is a layered with chocolate cake and chocolate ganache. It's quite a big cake. It was really heavy to carry :-). Hope you like it.

13 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

FABULOUS children's cake!! I love Winnie the Pooh :0)

Mandy said...

what an adorable cake! I would love this for my birthday even though I am no longer a kid. Good job.

Adam said...

That is a beautiful cake, and Winnie has a serious tummy going on there :)

Thanks for the eclair comment. I bet your eclairs would totally rock.

Jeena said...

Beautiful winnie cake you are very talented!

noble pig said...

So adorable! You are very talented.

laura said...

bravissima, ti meriti un premio! passa a ritirarlo da me! il tuo blog è stupendo, adoro i muffin! ciao! laura

Dee said...

Ooh, I like indeed. If you lived closer, you'd be baking ALL elijah's birthday cakes! Uhm, I mean I'd ask you very nicely if you would, please.

When do the challenge results get out, btw?

Maria said...

Such a cute cake!! I love it!

Emiline said...

It's so cute! And the cake looks luscious.

Vera said...

Natalie, what a cutie! Absolutely adorable cake!

CookiePie said...

What a cute cake!!! And it looks scrumptious too :)

marjlet said...

oh mio dio!!! intanto il tuo winnie e' venuto davvero bene! mica e' facile fare questi lavori con il pan di spagna!
e poi sarei veramente interessata a quell'interno godurioso! ti pagherei per la traduzione precisa della ricetta :D

NIGHTFAIRY said...

Amo Winnie..questa torta é stupenda!