Monday, September 1, 2008

Winnie the pooh cake

First of all thanks for all those who voted for me in the Iron Cupcake:Earth challenge and those who still wish to vote go to http://mkecupcakequeen.blogspot.com/.

This is my latest addition to children's cakes. I'm quite happy with the outcome although the final result wasn't as I had planned. This is a chocolate pound cake covered with whipped cream and decorated with sugarpaste. Winnie Pooh's tummy is a layered with chocolate cake and chocolate ganache. It's quite a big cake. It was really heavy to carry :-). Hope you like it.

13 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

FABULOUS children's cake!! I love Winnie the Pooh :0)

Mandy said...

what an adorable cake! I would love this for my birthday even though I am no longer a kid. Good job.

Adam said...

That is a beautiful cake, and Winnie has a serious tummy going on there :)

Thanks for the eclair comment. I bet your eclairs would totally rock.

Chef Jeena said...

Beautiful winnie cake you are very talented!

Anonymous said...

So adorable! You are very talented.

i dolci di laura said...

bravissima, ti meriti un premio! passa a ritirarlo da me! il tuo blog è stupendo, adoro i muffin! ciao! laura

Dee said...

Ooh, I like indeed. If you lived closer, you'd be baking ALL elijah's birthday cakes! Uhm, I mean I'd ask you very nicely if you would, please.

When do the challenge results get out, btw?

Maria said...

Such a cute cake!! I love it!

Emily said...

It's so cute! And the cake looks luscious.

Vera said...

Natalie, what a cutie! Absolutely adorable cake!

CookiePie said...

What a cute cake!!! And it looks scrumptious too :)

Sogni Di Zucchero said...

oh mio dio!!! intanto il tuo winnie e' venuto davvero bene! mica e' facile fare questi lavori con il pan di spagna!
e poi sarei veramente interessata a quell'interno godurioso! ti pagherei per la traduzione precisa della ricetta :D

nightfairy said...

Amo Winnie..questa torta é stupenda!