Sunday, July 18, 2010

Please Note

Hello friends
You might have noticed that I haven't updated my blog for almost a month. Well due to unexpected personal problems I was very busy and didn't have time to bake or to blog. Well Snookydoodle cakes will be taking a short break for the months of July and August until things settle down but hope to be back with new cakes and cookies shortly after the break. Thanks to all the customers and hope you'll be back with me ordering amazing cakes :)
Lots of Love
Natalie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no what happened, Natalie??

Ana Powell said...

Take care, see you then ♥

Betty said...

noi ti apsettiamo i ntanto incrocio le dita per te ;-)
a presto cara, baciiiiiii.

apparentlyjessy said...

Beautiful Hello Kitty cake! I adore the happy flower edging. Hope things are ok for you, and you can return to baking soon x